onsdag 14. oktober 2009

The Beginning

Why hello my fellow horror geeks.

I've been thinking about making a horror blog for some time now. I've seen a lot of horror/gore movies lately and thought it was time I share my opinions with the rest of you.
The reason with this blog is to give people, like your self, a chance to find new films with a decent review. I will judje them by quality, gorieness, acting and concept. Many might disagree with me at some point, so feel free to comment and let me know what you think. If you have some films you want to shear, go a head and post it in the comment box.

So now that I have introduced the blog, its time to list the films I've seen so far. I have tones more, but they're at my mums house, so I'll have to add them later.

AFTER DARK HORROR FEST:
- Borderland
- Crazy Eights
- Deaths of Ian Stone
- Lake Dead
- Mulberry Street
- Nightmare Man
- Tooth and Nail
- Unearthed

EVIL DEAD:
- Book of the Dead
- Dead by Dawn
- Army Of Darkness

GINGER SNAPS:
- Ginger Snaps 1
- Ginger Snaps 2
- Ginger Snaps 3

HELLRAISER:
- Hellraiser
- Hellbound
- Hell on Earth
- Bloodline
- Inferno
- Hellseeker
- Deader
- Hellworld

HOSTEL:
- Hostel I
- Hostel II

SAW:
- Saw I
- Saw II
- Saw III
- Saw IV
- Saw V

THE OMEN
- The omen
- Damien: Omen II
- Omen III: The Final Conflict
- The omen 2006



Drag Me to Hell
My Bloody Valentine
The Messengers
Delicatessen
Dawn Of The Dead
Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
From Dusk till Dawn
Halloween
Inside (à l'intérieur)
Murder Party
Repo The Genetic Opera
The Strangers
The Thing
The Wizard of Gore
The Descent
The Devils Chair
Rec
Quarentine
The Zombie Diaries
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Frankenstein (1931)
Hatchet
Lady Snowblood
Mimic
Mimic II
Nosferatu (1922)
Martyrs
White Noise
Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer
The Exorcist
Sick Nurses
Splinter
Teeth
Prom Night
The Amityville Horror
Pet Sematary
Pet Sematary II
The Dead Next Door
Zombieland
Death Tunnel
The Midnight Meat Train
The Uninvited
The Crazies
Shutter Island
Daybreakers

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar